Systems Engineer (MS Exchange Expert)
- Montreuil, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaker required
- 3 Days per week on site in Montreuil
- Start Date : As early as 9th May is possible
- 12-Month Contract - Extendable up to 3 Years
- TJM : 500 - 675€
- Our customer is one of the world's biggest banks, with over 100,000 staff globally and a yearly turnover of over 30 billion €
- They currently have a hole in their team, they are lacking someone with the project knowledge of migrating to Exchange Online.
- This mission offers a great opportunity to work in one of the world's leading banks and to lead a fantastic long-term project from a technical perspective.
- Glocomms has supported this customer for close to 5 years and has people working within their projects as we speak!
- The Primary Responsibilities of the position include : Definition of messaging Architecture, continue the deployment of the Exchange Online solution and hybridisation with Exchange 2016, to support the Global L3 team with troubleshooting, operational maintenance of the messaging infrastructure.
- Tech Stack required : Exchange On-Prem 2016, 2019, Exchange Online, Microsoft 365, MS Teams, Skype for Business, Powershell.
- The main project is to migrate all of the banks entities and subsidiaries from lots of different Exchange On-Prem environments into one centralised Exchange Online environment.
- The team locally in Paris are mostly French speakers but there are some from elsewhere in Europe and given parts of the team are based in London and Madrid the working language is more than often English.
- The technical environment is huge, at the moment around 50-60% of the mailboxes have been migrated but this still leaves a lot to go!
- No certifications are required but any relevant Microsoft, Exchange or O365 certifications can certainly go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in touch!
- +44 203 758 8905