- Montreuil, Ile-de-France
- 50% on-Site - French and English Speaking
- Start Date: 24/10/2022 is possible (can be flexible for the right candidate)
- 12-Month Initial Contract - 3-Year Project Scope
- TJM : 500-700€
- Our customer is one of France's and the World's Biggest Banking Groups, they are headquartered in Paris but have a presence in USA, Asia and various locations around Europe.
- Due to a lack of internal skills, the customer has reached out to the external/freelance market in order to the right candidate !
- The customer offers a long-term stable project, the opportunity to work on one of the biggest infrastructures in the world and to take a lead role in their project over the next 3 years.
- Glocomms have supported this customer for close to 4 years and are responsible for multiple placements within their business.
- Main tasks include : Build, L3 Run and some HLD/LLD. There is an internal Architect but often some assistance is required.
- Tech Stack : Exchange Online, Exchange 2016/2019, Windows Server, Powershell, AD
- Project Scope : Migrating the whole the group to a Cloud solution (Exchange Online) and there is close to 200,000 end users/mailboxes.
- Given the size of the company and the upgrades that come with Exchange Messaging, the customer anticipates a full 3 years worth of work.
- The team includes L1-3 Engineers, Build and Migration Engineers and a number of Architect's, all lead by a Project then Program Manager.
- No certifications are required, but any relevant Messaging, M365 or Exchange certifications will certainly go a long way in securing your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905