Contract length: 12-month
- this company is a benchmark player in local banking, serving 52 million customers across 49 countries. Founded in 1885, it now has a presence in all segments of the banking, finance and insurance sectors and is one of Europe's foremost banks.
- Our customer is one of France's and the World's leading bank's, they have office locations in several continents across the globe with their HQ's being in Paris, London and New York.
- They began their project over migrating the whole groups Mailboxes over to the Cloud back in late 2020 and have had some professionals leave their team over the last two months so looking to refill those spaces.
- The customer offers a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the biggest infrastructures in France, the chance to be a leading hand in one of the biggest projects of it's kind and also to work together on a long-term freelance basis.
- Glocomms has supported them for close to 4 Years across multiple sections of their business and multiple geographies across the globe.
- wer are looking for multiple M365 Engineer to join their Digital Workplace team to handle tall tasks around Build, Integration and to support with their migration.
- Project Scope :
- Main tasks include :
- Build, L3 Run and some HLD/LLD. There is an internal Architect but often some assistance is required.Tech Stack
- Exchange Online, Exchange 2016/2019, Windows Server, Powershell, ADWorking with a total Messaging team of close to 20 engineers ranging from patching and troubleshooting staff up to the Lead Architect.Project Scope
- Migrating the whole Group to a Cloud solution (microsoft 365) and there is close to 200,000 end users/mailboxes.Given the international nature of the business the customer requires both a French and English speaker, but the working language is French.Fantastic potential for a long-term engagement with the current need expected to last for 3 Years.
- No certifications are essential, but any M365, Exchange or Messaging certifications will certainly go a long way in supporting your application.
- Main tasks will include : Build, Integration, Migrations and Administration.
- Tech Stack : O365, MS Teams, Exchange, Windows Server, Exchange On-Prem
- On-site/Remote : Ideally want someone two days per week on site in Saint-Quentin (SW Paris),
- Start Date : ASAP - Can start the same day as Peter (25th July) if we can move quickly.
Get in touch
020 3879 0972