We are looking for an ICT Service Engineer - Focusing on ICT security to work on a 3-month project in West Flanders, Belgium, on a rolling contract.
The candidate must assure business continuity by supporting, deploying and maintaining PC's, back office applications, business applications and related IT systems. Execute testing, small subprojects related to the module(s) within the area of responsibility on demand of the delivery organization.
Skillset in ICT security:
- Understand the IT security basics
Able to interpret reports generated by:
- Antivirus (McAfee, …)
- Patching (WSUS, …)
- Endpoint Privilege mgmt. tool
- Sweeping tool
- Penetration testing
- Able to (quickly) react & fix vulnerabilities
- Propose (participate in the implementation of) short- and long-term improvements/solutions
- Good communication skills - English
- Should be good in providing progress reports
- Customer & Service Oriented and focused on realizing the entire scope of the task