I am working with one of the largest system integrators in Europe based in Toulouse OR Nantes who have two very exciting new assignments available. This mission focuses on building a new communication system from scratch. They are looking for 2 DevOps Engineers to join the team on a long-term mission.
The mission is a hybrid model, with the requirements of 3 days onsite and 2 days remote.
The technologies you will use:
- Management of software configuration, continuous integration and development tool
- Virtualization/Network bonus
I am looking for a DevOps Engineer to have experience in the following:
- Kubernetes Clusters
- Preparation of development and test environments
- Integration, update and support of components in the system
- Deployment of solution versions according to the integration steps in the laboratory and then in the field
- Participation in tests with the functional teams
- Participation in the correction of technical facts.
- System skills in Backend (Java) and Frontend (Android) and good solution knowledge
If this mission is of your interest and you would like to hear more about it, then please apply and I will get in touch !