My client is a multi-national Cloud service provider based in France, who are looking for a Cloud/Infra DevOps Engineer to join them on a long term project as part of the development of their infrastructures and cloud offerings.
Location - France (Candidates must live in France)
Remote - Fully remote
Duration - 12 Months (possible extension up to 3 years)
Start - Before the end of the year
- My client is one of the biggest cloud service provider in the world, they're based in Paris and also operate in the rest of Europe and USA.
- Due to staff turnover my client has 2 open position within their team. As people finish at the end of the year my client is looking to fill their positions soon to allow for a handover period.
- My client has one of the biggest environments in the tech sector in the world, they offer a long term contract, fully remote working and opportunities to work on the latest technologies.
- Glocomms has supported this client for close to 5 years and is responsible for hires in multiple areas of their organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Integrated within the Technical Department you will be part of:
- Carrying out studies and design of technical solutions on Cloud infrastructures (virtualization, systems, networks)
- Industrialising and automate these solutions
- Collaborating with the Build team for the production of customer offers
- Collaborating with the Operations team for the maintenance in operational condition of the infrastructures and for the management of incidents
- Collaborating with the Operations team for the design of data center solutions
- Intervening in expertise on incidents
- Supporting us in the implementation of DevOps processes.
- Writing and updating technical documentation associated with deployed technologies.
- Automating end-to-end workflows.
They are looking for someone with skills in:
- Cloud platforms (this can be any cloud platform)
- Experience with Automation
- Expertise with Kubernetes
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with Docker
- Expertise with Terraform is a plus
If you're interested in this exciting position please send your CV alongside the best time to discuss the role further.