AWS Cloud Architect
- Paris, France - French and English Speaking
- 3 days a week on site / 2 days a week
- Start Date : 15/11/2021 (15th November)
- 3 Month-Rolling Contract, 3 Year Assignment
- Flexible TJM - 550-800€
- The customer is a leading Systems Integrator and Consultancy that have a foot hold in the Systems, Network and UC market with over 50,000 staff globally and working with some of the most highly respected companies in the world.
- Their plan is to now heavily invest into their Cloud division for the next 3 years, winning business, accounts and moulding the future of these technologies for their customers.
- You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complex infrastructures in the world, with the biggest and best companies whilst learning from the best in the process.
- Glocomms have supported them for over 3 years now, made numerous placements within multiple sections of their business and have been tasked with helping to build out their cloud division.
- AWS Cloud Architect
- Main responsibilities will include supporting both Pre-Sale's teams, meeting with customers and designing solutions for their customers.
- AWS - Landing Zone, Hyperscale, EC2
- You will be joining a team of 7-10 other consultants all working within the area of Architectural design and Pre-Sales. With this being an area of the business the customer is investing heavily in, Pre-Sales is a key part for them.
- The environments of course depend on the customer themselves, but you could potentially be working on global infrastructures aswell as smaller local business.
- Given the plans moving forward, their is potential to be working with the customer for over 3 years.
- There is no required certifications for this mission, but of course AWS Architecture certifications/accreditation's will go a long way!
Get in touch!!
- +44 203 758 8905