- Paris, France - French and English Speaker
- 50% on site in Paris (2/3 days per week)
- Start Date : As soon as 26/09/2022 is possible
- 12-Month Initial Contract - 3 Year Project
- TJM : 600€ - 900€
- Our customer is a world leading Luxury Fashion Group, they own some of the biggest and best names in the Luxury Industry and are one of the biggest names on the planet.
- Our customer is migrating from their On-Prem Servers at a hosted Data Centre, over to a multi-cloud program (GCP and Azure) and looking for an Architect with skills on both clouds to support them with the move
- The customer offers a fantastic opportunity to design, build, deploy and migrate complex yet challenging platform.
- Glocomms have been working with this customer for over 2 years and have brilliant relationships with their management.
Cloud Architect (GCP/Azure)
- Primary Responsibilities include : Design and deployment of solutions into the multi-cloud environment, then once the DC has been completely migrated to scan the platform, harden the infrastructure and propose improvements.
- Tech Stack : Azure, GCP, FinOps, Powershell, Terraform
- Working closely with a team of 4 Architect's who specialise on either Azure or GCP, they want someone with knowledge of both that can bring ideas together to ensure a smooth multi-cloud program is achieve-able.
- No certifications are required, but any GCP, Azure or Cloud certifications will certainly go a long way in boosting your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905