My client is the largest telecommunication company in France and they're currently looking for Radio Architect on a long term position.
Duration: 12 months rolling
Remote: 1 day per week (2 days onsite each per client)
Context of the position:
- The customer entrusts with the operation of its 4G/5G PMR network and the deployment of its extensions.
- The core network and the operation of the network are based in Toulouse, but the network is deployed in different European factories.
- The candidate will be in charge of a double mission
o Technical Account Manager PMR: the mission is described in the following page and will be part of the client's PMR network,
o PMR Expert Engineer: the candidate will actively participate in the deployment of PMR networks, including mainly that of the customer. In this context, it will carry out the following activities
- Pre-sales activities: definition of architectures, technical proposals, load assessments,
- Architecture: participation in architectural activities on projects,
- Deployment: configuration and validation of PMR solution at our customers.
o Initially the candidate will be responsible for deployment activities at his main client, being fully integrated into the Build team.
o The network being set up, the activity will evolve towards a 50% TAM and 50% expert engineer
o In these 2 roles, the candidate will be 100% integrated into the Build and Run PMR teams
* 4G/5G PMR:
o the candidate being the TAM of a PMR 4G/5G network, must understand the End to End issues of such a network
- Architecture of a 4G/5G network,
- Roles and functions of equipment
- Call processing and management mechanisms,
- Day-to-day network administration, incident management and major network procedures, such as the deployment of new software versions
- It should be noted that during the first phase of the position (deployment phase at the customer) an increase in skills in the areas that he does not master, will be ensured
If you're interested working on the latest technologies on a large infrastructure please send your CV alongside a the best time to discuss the opportunity.