The profile will support the Active Directory teams in securing and hardening Enterprise Active Directory.
- Define and implement secure directory architectures
- Participate in the deployment of technical solutions (CrowdStrike Identity Protection, PingCastle)
- Ensure the follow-up of Identity subjects with the architects
- Participate in Tier 0 scope governance committees (AD, IAM, PKI, etc.)
- Review and secure the group's Active Directory and identity management
- Customer support for the connection of their applications to directories
- Guarantor of technical documentation (Technical architecture files, operating files etc.)
- Life cycle management of identity management platforms: AD, AD LDS, MIM and related tools (IAM, SSPR, API)
- Participate in audits (internal / external)
- Guarantor of service offers around identity management
- Proposal of innovative solutions to improve safety, quality, performance and operating costs
- Ensure technology watch
The person should have a strong knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP directories as well as a good knowledge of security in these environments.
Duration: 2 - 3 years