Active Directory Administrator
- Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, France
- 3 days a week on site
- 4th September 2023 (Can be flexible)
- 6 Months (Extensions to follow)
- TJM : 300 - 500€
- They are a BIG systems integrator and Microsoft gold partner. They have 200,000 staff globally, with their HQ in Paris.
- Due to a lack of internal availability, client looking to freelance market for external expertise.
- Client offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement, when you finish on this project, if they have the availability, they will propose you for another project.
- We have been partners with this client for over 6 years. We work with them all across Europe, and have consultant working within the team at present.
- The selected candidate will be working in their Systems Administration department proactively checking their AD to Azure AD migration to 'clean up' and to identify any vulnerabilities, issues or problems with the Infrastructure.
- Reports will be filed with the engineering teams who will put the findings into practise.
- You will be working closely with the whole Systems and Identity department of roughly 15-20 people to ensure that the migration was completed successfully and to close it off.
- The team is mostly made up of French Native speakers, but there will be regular correspondence with teams overseas so a business level of English will be required for the position also.
- No certifications are required for the position but any relevant Microsoft, AD or Systems Administration certificates will certainly support your application.
- There is a huge opportunity for extension, whether it is with this specific customer or with another project, if you are happy with the work you are doing and they are happy with the work your producing there will be the options for extension.
Tech Stack : Active Directory, Azure, Windows server, PowerShell, ADFS, IAM, M365
Get in Touch !
- Number +44 20 7019 4105