I am looking for an experienced Cisco ACI Engineer to join a key client of Glocomms in the banking sector, on a long term, freelance basis.
- Role: Cisco ACI Engineer
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 12 months
- Start: ASAP
This new team will support the end-to-end lifecycle and support of new and cutting edge SDN technologies, namely Cisco ACI and VMware NSX.
While you won't have any direct line management responsibilities, you'll be providing technical leadership and governance of the SDN DevOps workforce and activities, to make sure the banks business objectives are met.
- Highly experienced with Cisco ACI
- Knowledge of industry best practice, trends, and emerging technologies within the SDN space
- Operational experience of running VMware NSX environments
- Knowledge and experience relating to product lifecycle, governance, and maturity frameworks
- An understanding of service management disciplines
- Knowledge of project lifecycles
- Experience providing people, technical and vendor leadership