A Global Financial Services firm is looking to hire a VP, Cloud Security Engineer to join their DevSecOps team in Atlanta! The role will perform the duties of a senior engineer, spending time on technical work, communicating with cross-functional stakeholders, and mentoring junior members of staff. There are no people management responsibilities.
- 8-10 years of experience in software development or information security-focused roles
- 5+ years of experience in AWS or Azure, ideally both
- Strong experience with DevSecOps, CI/CD, Infrastructure-as-Code
- Scripting in Python or Powershell, or related languages
- Knowledge of related domains of partner teams - Application Security, IAM, Network Security
- Higher Education in Cybersecurity, CISSP or other industry certifications
- Knowledge of the financial services regulatory environment
- Atlanta, 3 days onsite required. There is no option for fully remote work on this role.
- 150-220k base + bonus and good full time benefits
The team will begin interviews in January. If you are interested to learn more about the position, please apply to the ad!