UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER
* Location : Marseille, France
* Working language: French and English
* 100% Remote
* Start Date: 6th November 2023
* Mission length: 6 month renewable contract / long-term mission
* Glocomms is working with leading worldwide shipping & logistics group, which currently employs 110 000 people worldwide, including nearly 2 400 in Marseilles in its headquarters.
* Client offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement.
* We have been partners with this client for over 6 years.
* We work with them all across Europe and have live consultants working within the team at present.
* Participation in ToIP/Visio evolution and transformation projects
* Business needs analysis in technical projects context - Functional requirements and technical specifications document realization
* Technical Service requests implementation - Configuration modification and expertise requests management
* Level 3 Support on ToIP and Visio incidents - Users support
Participation to Unified Communications Tranformation project :
* Migration from Cisco on-premises solution to Microsoft Teams and eco-system
* Migration from local PSTN access to regional SIP hub
* Devices policy and catalog definition
* On his/her scope, the expert is actively acting on
* Migration or operation plan adjustment, validation and/or coordination
* Change management, coordination and technical requests management
* Documentation realization and updates
* Incidents and problems management: technical analysis, coordination in incident resolution, RCA
* Maintenance in operational conditions (MRO) of ToIP/Visio infrastructures Obsolescence, capacity and vulnerabilities management
In addition (s)he may be interacting on those areas :
* Business needs and request qualifications - be the link with Business analyst and technical experts in order to understand Functional requirements and technical specifications definition and potentially get some updates
* Configuration Audit and Continuous Improvement Plan management
* ToIP: Microsoft Teams, Direct routing, SIP, H323, Audiocodes SBC, ARM, OVOC, Cisco Call Manager, Call Manager Express, Unity Connection, Attendant Console, SME, Expressway, Voice Gateway, Jabber
* Contact Center: Nice CXone, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Finesse
* Videoconferencing: CVI (Bluejeans, PexIP), MTR
* LAN/WIFI: Switching/Routing
* SD-WAN VeloCloud
* Filtering/VPN/IPS: Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet
* User Proxy and Remote Access: Zscaler ZIA and ZPA
Graduated in the IT field or equivalent, you have more than 5 years of experience in Unified Communications Production and Operations. Network technical skills are required. A good understanding of all the building blocks of the information system, application layers, servers, virtualization, Cloud will be appreciated
MINDSET Curious, autonomous, communicating team spirit.
Get in touch now to find out more!
Tel: +44 20 7019 4105