We have recently partnered with a global Electronic Instrument Manufacturer that has been around for more than 40 years! Their products focus on the Medical Device, Industrial, Life Sciences, and Military space. Their mission is to continue to be the go to business partner for top industry companies, with their customer focused culture and world-class products.
In this role you will hold both management and technical design responsibilities, leading both the Software Engineering team a well as working directly with the embedded processing systems.
- Oversee planning and contribute to the development of complex embedded systems
- Establish software verification tools
- Collaborate with the Director of Engineering, Program managers, and other teams
- Be responsible for performance reviews and hiring
- 10+ Years of Experience in the Embedded/Firmware space
- 3+ Years of engineering management or similar
- Experience/Knowledge with C/C++, RTOS, and Linux
- Experience with Microcontrollers (ex: ARM, PIC)
- Strong understanding of Software Test and QA Tools
If interested, don't wait to apply!