SOC Analyst (N2/N3)
- Location: Marseilles, France
- Language: French
- Hybrid: 2 days on site, 3 days remote
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract:12 months (extensions to follow)
- Glocomms are working with a multi-national integrator company who have a proven track-record in helping organisations build a security-conscious workforce and are in urgent need of a SOC Analyst interested in taking up a long-term project.
- Client offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement.
- We have been partners with this client for over 6 years.
- We work with them all across Europe, and have live consultants working within the team at present.
- Detect alerts and incidents from security monitoring tools
- Analyse, qualify and carry out customer change requests
- Analyse logs and conduct advanced investigations (threat hunting)
- Produce analysis reports based on the intervention processes established with the client
- Contribute to the continuous evolution/improvement of threat detection scenario detection mechanisms
- Conduct technological monitoring and share research and knowledge
- Support L2 teams in increasing their skills
- Report your activity and alert your functional manager if necessary
Get in touch now to find out more!
Tel: +44 20 7019 4105