Role: Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
Salary: $140,000-170,000 base + TC + Benefits
Location: Chicago, IL (hybrid 2-3 days in office)
About Our Client:
Our client is a Series A funded fintech startup that has raised $15 million in their most recent round of funding! They are building a flexible API platform for loan management and servicing. They want to build one platform to manage and service all your debit, credit, and lending products.
About the Role:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will contribute to the architecture and implementation of the platform's user interface, web services, and microservices. They are looking for multiple motivated, financially-minded individuals to join their quickly-growing engineering team and help build it out by the end of the year.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science
- 6+ years of professional Software Engineering experience
- Previous startup experience
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for the platform
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Translate design wireframes into functional user interfaces
For further information about this position please apply in directly!