We are working with is a Seed funded start-up that recently received close to $35 Million dollars in total funding. Their mission is to enable business by adopting strategies to address alert fatigue. We are actively looking for a Backend Engineer who will break monoliths into microservices and build microservices at a very large scale and innovate production level solutions to advanced performance issues.
- Design and implement robust data pipelines to ensure seamless flow and integration of critical information for cybersecurity applications
- Utilize expertise in Python to build efficient, scalable, and maintainable data pipelines, adhering to best coding practices
- Staying up to date with the industry trends and emerging technologies, incorporating them into pipeline development for enhanced performance
- Expert proficiency in Python
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in software engineering, focusing in data pipeline development
- Experience in the Cybersecurity industry