Senior Project Manager (Digital Workplace)
- Paris, France - French and English Speaking
- Fully Remote - Site Visits at the start of the mission
- Start Date - As early as 09/10/2023 is possible
- 12-Month Contract - Open to Extensions
- TJM - 600-900€
- Our customer is one of the World's Biggest Luxury Retailers and the owners of over 50 Brands within the Luxury Sector, they had an annual turn-over of over 500 Million€ last year and are looking to invest in their Infrastructure!
- Due to someone leaving the team for personal reasons and a slight reshuffle they are looking to bring in a Senior Project Manager who specialises on Digital Workplace Transformations to join them on a 12-Month Contract.
- The customer offers a great opportunity to work within a huge international company, to have the chance to be one of the first to lead new technical releases and work from the comfort of your own home with the security of a long-term assignment.
- Glocomms have supported this customer for over 3 Years and have over 25 live contractors working within their business today.
Senior Project Manager
Primary Responsibilities will include :
- Create, follow-up, update a combined planning of the different teams
- Follow-up progress with the teams, identify the deviations, take actions to correct them
- Establish Resources and budget Forecast
- Follow-up and update the Global Integration budget and resource plan.
- Animate the project instances dedicated to your scope and share with your team every valuable information
- Accurate reporting and communication with the IT Engagements manager, the Integrations PM, the Integrations Architect, the Lead Architect and the Global Business analysts
Tech Stack includes : M365, Active Directory, SCCM, MS Defender, MS Teams
- Working with a Global Team and responsible for 33 staff in total, including 4 Project Managers and a large technical team split into 4 main technical areas (listed above)
- There are a number of on going projects at the moment including MS Teams Telephony Integration, Exchange Online migration, Azure AD integration and MS Defender project.
- Given the International context of the business a working level of English and French fluency is required for the assignment.
- No certifications are required, but any relevant Management, Agile or Microsoft certificates will certainly support your application.
Get in touch
- +44 203 758 8905