Senior Simulation Engineer
We've partnered with a Fortune 500 company, a dominating leader in the intelligence industry (no missiles involved). They're working on creating new technologies that can make transportation more safe, efficient, and eco-friendly, offering various services to help with the implementation and deployment that connect vehicles to infrastructure.
You will be part of a team that focuses on of the transportation ecosystem into a simulation environment, where tools can be tested safely and efficiently and new algorithms can be explored before deployment.
- Implementation and evaluation of Vehicle-to-Anything (V2X)
- Working with Automated Driving Systems (ADS)
- Assist in the development of the latest transportation research technology
- Develop systems in an open-source environment
- Experience with C++ and Python.
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with Middleware
- Strong understanding of software quality techniques and practices
If you are interested, don't wait to apply!