Red Team Technical Lead - Vice President
One of the top global financial services company is seeking a Red Team Technical Lead to join their new cybersecurity team! The ideal candidate will be crucial to their Red Team Program and function as the technical lead on all Red & Purple commitments. This is the opportunity to be a integral part of a team and truly make a difference!
- 5+ years' experience in spearheading/contributing in red team commitments.
- Understanding of Mitre's ATT&CK Framework.
- Previous experience in performing Threat Modelling and Red Team evaluations.
- Experience with Security standards such as OWASP Testing Guide, Sans top 20 and NIST.
- Comfortable communicating and articulating risks to both technical and management stakeholders.
- Review, develop, monitor, and maintain creative solutions to prevent unauthorized access and information loss across the organization
- You will spearhead assessment events including investigations, identification and exploitation of weaknesses.
- Lead Debrief Calls with the business to express risk and recommend a alleviation strategy.
- Competitive compensation package
- Hybrid work schedule (2-3 days onsite a week)
- Growth potential - joining a robust cybersecurity team within well-established company!
If interested in the Red Team Technical Lead position, apply now!
*Compensation dependent on candidate experience level.