Glocomms has been able to foster a long-lasting partnership with a Series C company that is leading the charge in the digital identity and verification space. Their proprietary AI platform has been commended by the industry.
With offices in Silicon Valley and New York City , this client's recent massive round of funding has allowed them to open up vast headcount on their Product Management team.
The team is looking for skilled Senior Product Manager(s) with a background in Big Data or Data Engineering, that also has a serious track record of product execution and the ability to consistently hit deliverables.
- Manage large-scale data programs, define milestones and success criteria, allocate resources, and deliver products on-time.
- Understand implementation at the architecture level and propose technical alternatives when necessary.
- Writing Python and SQL scripts to create data pipeline
- Perform data analysis using data engineering and BI tools.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- Familiarity with data warehousing, data architecture and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of Big Data tools, using Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Presto, Airflow, Elastic Search, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong technical experience in distributed systems, Data Warehousing/Data Lake at scale