I am working with one of the world's largest insurance company who are currently looking for a build and support engineer proficient in NSX to join their Paris-based team for a fantastic long-term contract opportunity.
- Located in Paris professional level of English and French.
- 50% hybrid on-site/remote.
- 17/04/2023 (can be flexible).
- 12 month duration with a chance to extend.
- TJM 500-600
- A large international insurance company that has millions of customers global.
- Need a Cisco Nexus and/or ACI network consultant to come on board and support and consult the internal team.
The Build & Support Network Engineer will support Engineering team to propose solutions at the right cost and bring business value to support the corporate business and lines of business strategies.
- The main activities include the following for his/her own area of responsibility:
- Contribute and support a medium to long term product evolution and continuous product improvement
- Secure build & integration for the products in scope
- Ensure QOS delivery and support of solutions
- Provide high expertise support on products and services
- High proficiency in NSX-T/VM WARE and/or aci required!
If you want to find out more about this amazing opportunity, send me your resume at
Or call me at