Microsoft UC Engineer
- Montreuil, Ile-de-France - French and English speaking
- 50% on-site working
- Start Date : 22/05/2023
- 12-Month Initial Contract
- TJM : 500 - 675€
- Our customer is one of France's biggest Banking Groups, they have over 80,000 users within this department of the business and they have over 150,000 staff globally.
- Due to a number of people leaving the team (after serving their 3 years in the business), the customer is looking for replacements.
- This project offers a great chance to get involved in the design phases if this is something you haven't touched before, long term stability (3 Year scope) and the chance to be at the front of some of one of the biggest infrastructure's available on the market.
- Glocomms have worked closely with this customer for the last 5 years and are responsible for a number of key placements into this department.
Microsoft UC Engineer
- Primary responsibilities include : Evolution of Skype for Business platforms in order to stick to telephony needs,
- Technologies in use/required, work with telephony teams on legal audio/video recording solutions in place on Skype, Teams and Symphony, Implementation, management and evolution of solutions allowing the capture, for legal archiving and monitoring needs, of Skype, Teams and Symphony chats, Contribution to the support and evolution of Skype, Teams and Symphony audio/video recording solutions, International Level 3 support on a global scope (APAC, AMER, EMEA), - Study and implementation of new monitoring or legal archiving needs, new solutions and new tools, provide technical support when needed to L2 Messaging teams (based in Madrid for EMEA)
- Tech Stack includes : MS Teams, Skype for Business, Symphony, Exchange Online, Lotus Domino, O365.
- The team has in total 12 engineers in Paris that cover HLD, LLD, Run, Build
- The project that is lined up for the end of the year is to decommission the Skype for Business Servers completely and migrate everything over to Teams.
- Given the international context of the team, we need someone who can speak both French and English.
- The environment has around 80,000 users so they are looking for someone with experience working on a similar sized environment.
- No certificates required but any relevant ones are hugely helpful.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905