Our Client company is looking for an experience Machine Learning Engineer with experience in Search Engines & Recommendation Systems. This is an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and incorporate Large Language Models to improve search functions.
* Improve the basic search quality and user experience: Optimize query analysis and text relevance matching. Understand e-commerce video content and implement multi-modal matching. Improve users' perception of product authority, and deeply participate in the design and implementation of core search products. Comprehensively improve the end-to-end shopping experience from browsing to after-sales.
* Design and implement the end-to-end ranking system (recall, pre-rank, rank and mixed rank): Use massive behavioral data to deeply model users' personalized shopping interests. Improve the shopping conversion efficiency for merchandise, video and live stream to promote GMV growth.
* Promote the healthy development of the ecosystem: From the perspective of the industry and merchant/seller, solve challenging problems such as supply and demand matching, business cold start, and sustainable business growth, etc. Think, analyze and adjust the evolution of the system to achieve long-term and sustainable growth of GMV.
* 5+ years of industry work experience in one or more of the related fields: NLP, Ranking, Ads, Search Engine, Recommendation systems, and Machine Learning
* Solid technical skills: Excellent coding skills. Solid knowledge of data structure and algorithms. Excellent in analysis, modeling and problem-solving, and can see the essence of problems from complex data
* Team management experience is a plus