Infrastructure Systems Engineer
Global Biopharmaceutical Company
Location: Hybrid (Boston, Massachusetts)
As an Infrastructure Systems Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure and systems required to support the company's growth and operations. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the smooth operations and optimization of our network and systems environments.
Other qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years related experience
- Experience running Windows Servers in a VMWare Environment
- O365 administration in a hybrid (on-prem and Azure) environment
- Experience with Networking (Cisco Meraki) infrastructure and troubleshooting
- Exposure to virtual machines and storage, disaster recovery, and data loss prevention solutions
- Administer, configure, deploy, and manage physical and virtual servers, including server provisioning, resource allocation, security patches, and performance turning. Experience with VMware and Nutanix virtualization platforms is a must have.
- Manage Microsoft technologies such as Office 365 environment including exchange online, Hybrid AD, and Active Directory, including user and group management, security policies, and integration with other systems.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and support network infrastructure, including Cisco and Meraki firewalls, to ensure high availability, efficient performance, and timely resolution of issues
- Competitive salaries, annual bonus and equity offering
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Visions coverage
- Free virtual live and on-demand wellness classes
- Work-life balance supportive culture