I am searching for a Cloud/Infra Architect to join a key client of Glocomms in the Telecoms industry, on a long-term, freelance assignment.
The team is composed of 4 people and its role is to carry out the studies and the design of technical solutions on Cloud infrastructures (virtualization, Systems, Networks)
- Role: Cloud Architect
- Location: Paris (Flexible)
- Duration: 12 months x 3
- Start: September
- Virtualisation : Expertise sur les solutions SDDC VMware (vSphere, vSAN, NSX-T, vCD, vROPS…)
- Systems: Linux (mainly Debian), Windows Server.
- Réseau : Spine/Leaf, BGP, VXLAN/EVPN (Cisco Nexus 9k).
- Stockage : SAN, NAS, Architecture en Stretched Clusters .
- Backup and replication solutions.
- Languages: Functional English.
In addition , the following will be appreciated :
- Containerisation : Kubernetes/Docker
- Automation and Orchestration: Knowledge from Ansible, Terraform
- Cloud public: AWS/Azure/GCP
Please apply directly or send a copy of your resume