MS O365 EXPERT
- Paris, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaking
- On-Site in Paris 8
- Start Date : 05/02/2024 is possible, can be flexible
- Long-Term mission on a rolling contract
- TJM : 500-700€
- Our customer is a Maison of one of the World's Largest Luxury Retailers, they have over 200,000 employees worldwide. Their goal over the next few years is to put a huge emphasis on their IT systems and develop a strategy whereby their business functions not only because of the Fashion Labels but also from their advanced IT systems.
- They have had a number of projects signed off for the new year and do not have this skill set internally so they are looking to the freelance market for an out and out Expert.
- The customer offers a great opportunity, they have a fantastic reputation amongst the sub-contractor and freelancer work force. The opportunities are endless with them, simply based on the structure of their business there is constantly projects on-going, we have placed someone with them previously who worked on 4 different projects over a 3.5 year period!
- Glocomms have a fantastic relationship with the customer, including a close relationship with the CTO and have been responsible for numerous placements into different parts of their business.
Responsible for managing the Information Systems of Holding France, US and Asia and reporting to the CTO, you will join the O365 expertise team, which has a leading role in Office 365 collaborative solutions projects.
You will need to have a global vision of the tools (Exchange Online, AD, Azure AD, AD Connect, ADFS, Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Teams telephony, etc.), you will be involved in the technical design and you will be responsible for ensuring that it runs smoothly in line with the project approach.
Strong collaboration with the teams in France and in the regions (US and APAC).
In this role, your main tasks will be to:
- Ensuring better technological control with regard to publishers and the business
- Supporting upgrades to collaborative software platforms for workstation components, and more specifically tracking changes with publishers, monitoring tests for version changes and changes in functionality.
- Developing applications in line with business needs. Anticipating software developments, helping to build/communicate a roadmap for the development of the application workplace catalogue, integrating new business demands.
- Participating in the choice of office and business applications and helping to integrate them into the information system.
- Documenting activity and sharing/communicating with Holdings and Group contacts (Group Workplace Manager)
- Manage incidents in conjunction with the support teams of the various software publishers.
- Participate in Group technical communities
- Implement the optimisation of collaborative tools for our partners' solutions.
- Participate in projects involving Office 365 tools and other collaborative technologies
- Provide level 3 support for all business escalations
- 4/5 years' higher education in IT with at least 5 years' experience in an engineering department in a large company, ideally with a large network of subsidiaries (shops, agencies, etc.).
- Proficiency in technical project management
- Office 365 certification
- Team player and collaborative
- Autonomous and proactive
- Excellent organisational and summarising skills
- Technical skills and an interest in technical and innovative subjects
- Ability to translate technical requirements to counterparts
- Ease of communication with publishers
- Good interpersonal and writing skills
- Strong knowledge of the integration of Workplace solutions and/or the operation of desktop ecosystem solutions (WorkspaceOne, Active Directory, GPO, remote distribution, EndPoint Security, Windows 10, Windows 11).
- Fluency in English (B2 level minimum).
- Itil foundation certified
Operating system: Windows
* AD Services
- AD Azure
- AD Connect
* MS O365 (tous les produits)
- Teams Telephonie
* Powershell Scripts
* Workspace OneSharing Cloud
Get in touch today to find out more!
- +44 20 7019 4105