We have a current opportunity for a Database Administrator/ Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Mulhouse, France. For further information about this position please apply.
Job Title: Database Engineer
Contract Length: 6 month extendable (3 year project)
Location: Mulhouse, France
Remote work: Hybrid
We are working with a Global Consultancy who have defined an ambitious Master Plan for Information Systems, the implementation of which requires a strong strengthening of the Information Systems Department.
- Responsible for the optimal functioning of the tools and systems under his/her charge.
- Implement tools while ensuring data consistency.
- Operate and manages database servers (administration, automation, development of procedures, security and access authorisation, optimisation of processing and queries, etc.).
- Create, at the request of the studies or the operation, specific tools to support the operation.
- Validates the installation and integration of new tools into the production environment.
- Manages security and access to servers and applications based on profiles.
- Participates in corrective maintenance actions by ensuring their quality
- Proposes improvements to optimise existing resources and their organisation
- Carries out the transfer of skills and technical assistance of procedures to the teams
- Handles Tier 3 external support
- Identifies technical needs and the financial consequences of technical needs.
- Leads the various infrastructure development projects in his/her area of expertise according to constraints.
- Linux/ Unix