Cisco UC Engineer
- Toulouse, France - English Speaking
- Hybrid Working - 3 Days per Week in the customer office
- Start Date - 19/06/2023 (Can be flexible)
- Initial 6-Month contract - Extensions are possible!
- TJM : 450-650€
- Our customer are a leading Systems Integrator, Cisco and Microsoft Gold Partner who have a service contract with one of the biggest companies in Toulouse (I am sure you maybe know)
- Due to a number of upgrades and project work planned for Q3 and Q4, the customer is looking to reinforce their team with contractors with the roadmap for 2024 being finalised as we speak!
- One huge benefit of joining this customer is that they have so many similar contracts with other French customers, so if this mission does finish their is a great opportunity to join another project.
- Glocomms have supported this customer for years across a lot of different areas across their business and have a great relationship with them.
Cisco UC Engineer
- Primary responsibilities of the position with include : troubleshooting and upgrades on their legacy Infrastructure, handling tickets escalated from L1/2 teams. In addition to this someone that can challenge the customer with their current Architecture and support them to make good changes.
- Tech Stack : Cisco UC Legacy Equipment, UCCE, CUCM, CMS, Audiocodes, Powershell
- Working as part of an international team, with team members based in France, Germany and Spain, the working language is English and in total the teams have over 20 engineers supporting the customer.
- Given the nature of their business, there is a huge chance for extension either with this customer or on another customer account.
- No certificates are required for the project, but any relevant Cisco UC or Collaboration certificates are hugely beneficial for your application.
Get in Touch
erion.berisha(@)glocomms.com or number