2X Splunk ITSI Consultants required!
My client, one of the largest investment banks in Europe, has an opportunity for 2 Splunk ITSI Engineer who will be designing, developing, and implementing the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), queries and dashboards in support for the performance and capacity group for a very large SOC system (Splunk). The role is based in Luxembourg and is a great chance to increase your skills and gain invaluable experience working on the future of AI cybersecurity.
- Role : Splunk ITSI Consultant
- Location : Luxembourg ENGLISH SPEAKING ONLY
- Duration : 2 years (12 month renewable)
- Start: ASAP
- Remote: 50%
- Conducting real-time monitoring for system issues and bottlenecks on a large system
- Maintaining various network-monitoring technologies and applications focusing on the Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) premium application
- Must have Prior experience in managing Splunk ITSI
- Must have advanced knowledge of setting up Splunk dashboards and queries for performance data and information
- Highly experienced in administrating and addressing new requests for app monitoring through Splunk
- Prior experience reporting on Mainframe performance data (SMF, RMF) is a plus
- Prior experience with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) is a plus