Software Test Engineer
Glocomms is currently working with a worldwide technology innovator in the Automotive industry with over $3.5B in total revenue. They embrace the diversity of their talented team and continue to be successful from their continuous adaptation to industry trends and exceeding customer expectations.
- Creating and maintaining test specifications
- Planning and executing software tests
- Implementation, documentation and optimization of automated tests and test concepts
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Software Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software testing, preferable in the automotive space
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE (ASPICE)
- Knowledge of V-Model
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Experience with embedded systems
- Knowledge of interface comm (CAN, LIN, SPI,I2C)
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!