Site Reliability Engineer Technical Lead
Salary: $230,000 - $250,000
A global digital media company is looking to hire a technical lead for their Site reliability team. As an SRE, you will deliver on production ownership and be responsible for observability and automation across service mesh architectures. This will be a hybrid role, 3 days on site 2 day remote.
As the site reliability engineer technical lead you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for fostering an engineering culture, driving a team of SREs toward operational excellence by adopting industry best practices.
- It is your responsibility to implement SRE practices around incident management and post-mortems.
- You will build and manage a team of software/reliability engineers, including mentoring junior team members and supporting a team on career development.
- Provide technical leadership, drive projects, define charter for the team, and plan short-term & long-term technology roadmaps.
The site reliability engineer technical should have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience leading small to mid-size team while remaining technically involved.
- Strong understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems internals and networking
- Experience writing code in Go, Python, Java or a similar language.
- Experience developing tools and APIs to reduce manual interaction with systems and applications using a variety of coding and scripting standards.
Benefits and Perks for the role:
- Hybrid work environment, 2 days remote
- Gym and cell phone reimbursements
- Cafeteria stocked with free options for employees.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Site Reliability Engineer Technical Lead, then don't hesitate to apply or contact me, Grant Whelply, at 646-222-2580.