Senior ElasticSearch Administrator
- Role: Senior ElasticSearch Administrator
- Contract: 6 Months Renewable
- Mission length: 1 - 3 Years
- Location: Paris, Ile-de-France
- Role: 3 days on site a week, 2 days remote
- Start: 27th November 2023
- TJM: 500 - 700 EUR
- Glocomms are currently working with a major French banking group searching for a Senior ElasticSearch interested in taking up a long-term freelance role in Paris.
- Client offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement, when you finish on this project, if they have the availability, they will propose you for another project.
- Due to a lack of internal availability, client looking to freelance market for external expertise.
- We are long-term partners with this client and have more exciting future projections in the plans with them.
The customer seeks assistance to deliver a Data Architecture service within project frameworks, involving the systematic gathering and extensive indexing of logs. The team is focused on deploying and managing exceptionally large infrastructures.
- Implementing and enhancing the automation of solution deployment
- Maintaining operational conditions and monitoring platforms
- Optimising and securing components to meet high performance, reliability, and security standards
- Analysing and resolving performance issues or non-trivial incidents
- Managing data flow ingestion and addressing potential errors
- Developing essential tools for effective platform administration and monitoring
- Providing guidance to internal customers on best practices and assisting with implementations using our platforms.
The main technologies in use: Ansible, Elasticsearch, Linux, and secondarily Kafka and Python
- Ansible Automation Expert (Ansible Tower), gitlab
- Elasticsearch Stack Sys-admin
- Expertise on the inner workings of stack components
- Expertise on sizing and defining the architecture of Elasticsearch clusers
- Mastery of stack deployment
- Expertise on support and MCO of stack components
- Expertise in index management and index lifecycle
- Mastery of Elasticsearch mapping
- Good knowledge of querying on Elasticsearch
- Mastery of Data Viz / Data Analytics (Kibana) on the stack
- Good knowledge of how to use the stack for monitoring
- Sys-admin of the Kafka stack (optional):
- Comprehensive knowledge of how Kafka works
- Mastery of the management of topics, consumer groups, ACLs, offsets
Get in touch now to find out more!
Tel: +44 20 7019 4105