The Cloud Engineer is responsible for developing state-of-the-art systems for one of Dallas's leaders in fintech. The Cloud Engineer will work within an energetic team to drive innovation, build software solutions, automate software pipelines, diagnose and fix software issues. The role presents an ideal opportunity for a technologist looking to work on the latest technology, make a significant impact, and deal with vast amounts of data.
- Automate the software development life cycle and build pipelines to efficiently create large-scale deployments.
- Develop Application Performance Monitoring solutions to build the resiliency required of our applications.
- Build complex job orchestration chains using Airflow/Prefect so that our critical business processes can run at the appropriate times after meeting certain conditions.
- Build secure container images and other components for our compute and data platform.
- 3+ years of experience in an object-oriented programming language (Python, C#, C++, Java, Rust), with Python preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in configuring and tuning cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure), with AWS preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in building resilient CI/CD pipelines, strong knowledge of Git, and familiarity with a DevOps platform like GitLab, Jenkins or Bitbucket.
- 2+ years of experience in container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm.