Glocomms is partnered with a leading infrastructure firm that is looking to bring on an Information Systems Security Manager to help support its growing IA function.
The ISSM will play a crucial role in Information Assurance activities supporting multiple classified environments. Primary responsibilities will include maintaining relationships with government sponsors, ensuring system compliance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF), and using expertise in security features, products, and procedures for operational system authorization.
- Develop and maintain a classified Information Systems (IS) Security Program.
- Review, update, and prepare Authority-to-Operate (ATO) packages following RMF requirements.
- Identify and communicate changes affecting IS Security Authorization with government sponsors.
- Perform routine self-inspections, coordinate security efforts, and review system test plans.
- Scan for and mitigate system vulnerabilities using tools like Nessus and Splunk.
- Contribute to technical review and inspection teams.
- Coordinate, prepare, and track system inspections, reports, and responses.
- Associates + 7 years or Bachelors + 3 years of IT and cybersecurity experience.
- Experience in System Administration or a similar role required.
- Security+ or equivalent certification required.
- Familiarity with e-MASS, NIST 800-53, and supporting classified environments.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and interact effectively with various stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with networks, computers, and basic administration tasks.
- Experience supporting RMF requirements for classified systems.
- Proficient in writing technical documents.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Active DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Familiarity with ICD-503 requirements.
- IAM Level III equivalent certification (CISSP or CISM).
- Experience with COTS tools such as Nessus, Splunk, etc.
- Strong familiarity with SAP/SAR environments.
- Knowledge of CMMC requirements and/or GRC platforms like FutureFeed.
This is a priority hire; interested applicants should apply now.