Firmware Engineer 1
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000
A leading global medical manufacturing company that creates at-home respiratory care products. They offer customers the most innovative and effective products. You would be a part of a growing electro-mechanical design team and get mentorship from a senior firmware engineer. You will get to experience different areas of engineering, from design and development to manufacturing and sustaining activities. This position operates in a hybrid model at the global headquarters in the greater Atlanta Area.
- Preform development and sustaining tasks for electro-mechanical medical devices with the cross functional design team
- Writing firmware design documentation and test protocol
- Build test and diagnostic software to support bench testing
- Utilize programmable hardware and microcontrollers interfacing analog and digital sensors
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer science, or equivalent
- Firmware development experience, using C/C++/C#
- Hands-on skills in electronics hardware
Value Add (but not required):
- Experience with ARM, PIC, and SoC microcontrollers
- Experience with serial communication protocols
- Experience with control systems
If you are interested in the Firmware Engineer 1 role, then please don't wait to apply.