Company Summary: This company is the leading food manufacturing supplying company. They work alongside some of the best food companies across the United States
The EDI Application Support Analyst will be responsible for:
- Provide daily reports and maintain the EDI data transactions.
- Look at new ways to improve performance and support ability related to data.
- Assist in the development of automating reports and processes using Microsoft Excel.
- Always maintain a high level of customer service.
The EDI Application Support Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Must be proficient in EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Suite Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint)
- Knowledge of different EDI transactions (810, 997)
- Located in the Memphis, TN area.
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 volunteer day + birthdays off
- Competitive salary
- 401k Match