The client is looking for a wireless engineer who:
- Must be comfortable working in a highly regulated environment, involving processes and controls.
- Must be able to prepare & document thoroughly and precisely (change management documentation and preparation, update technical drawings).
- Good problem-solving skills in WLAN/networking related operations.
- Is able to lead a technical meeting/workshop with the client and to talk about the technical solution.
- Can do the designing and engineering Cisco Network environment: (W)LAN mainly.
- Has experience with IOS XE. Catalyst 9300 and 9400 hardware.
- Has strong and broad technical knowledge with WAN/LAN/Wireless LAN topologies, MPLS and other WAN technologies, unified Communication, traffic shaping / QoS, EIGRP/BGP, multimedia/VoIP solutions (SIP), firewalls, and contact center technology.
- Knowledge of Cisco ICE is an asset