Systems Engineer - Windows, VMware, IaaS
- Gennevilliers, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaking
- On site 2/3 days per week - Home Office for the rest
- Start Date : 01/05/2022
- Long-Term Engagement (Rolling Contract)
- TJM : 400 - 550€
- Our customer is a leading Integrator. They have projects all over Europe and support over 300 customers in France with similar projects.
- Due to an internal reshuffle and a focus on the maintenance of their existing infrastructure they have opened the position to the freelance market.
- Their are a number of benefits working with this company, none higher than the opportunity to engage long-term as a freelancer, they support over 300 customers with these requests and have project after project that requires support.
- Glocomms have supported the customer for over 3 years and have consultants on site with them all over Europe.
- Primary Responsibilities include : Integration and testing, supporting the Architect's with their ideas and implementing them!
- Tech Stack includes : IaaS, Windows Server 2019, Windows 10, VMware, Python, Shell, Powershell, AD, DNS, DHCP
- Working as part of a wider Systems team, using a DevOps methodology to upgrade the systems.
- The projects are mainly Build and Run, but as mentioned the customer desires someone that can challenge existing ideas and proposals of upgrades.
- On the most part the team are Native French, but given it's a banking environment a level of English is needed to complete documentation.
- Given the size of both the customer and the end customer there is a massive opportunity for a long-term engagement, extension upon extension and the chance to work on different customer accounts.
- No specific certifications are required, but any relevant certifications will go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in touch!
- +44 203 758 8905