Mt.Horeb, Wisconsin - Hybrid
I'm currently working with my client, a leading lifestyle eCommerce brand, to find a Web Analyst to join their rapidly growing team! We're looking for candidates with experience in User Experience Tracking tools and providing costumer insights about online behavior.
- 1-5 years of industry experience.
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics and other analytics tools
- Track and analyze website performance
- Strong Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working schedule
- Hybrid working model
If this sounds like you, reach out and apply!