Vulnerability Management Lead
Hybrid | Washington, DC or Richmond, VA
Glocomms partnered with a leading global commercial and residential real estate group in the search for a Vulnerability Management Lead. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to stay very technically hands-on, while also taking on more leadership responsibilities.
The vulnerability Management Lead will have visibility to the c-suite and executive leadership, and work cross-functionally with other engineering and IT teams. Given recent acquisitions and continued success in the growth of their international presence, now is a really exciting time to be joining the business.
- 6+ years of relevant hands-on experience with Information Security
- 4+ years of technical engineering experience (i.e. automation, secure development, etc.)
- Proficiency with scripting and programming skills such as Perl, Python, or PowerShell
- Proven success designing/operating a global multi-tenant vulnerability management program - both in the cloud and on-prem
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Hands-on experience with vulnerability scanning tools
*Compensation is dependent on candidate experience and geographic location