CHICAGO, IL | HYBRID SCHEDULE | FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
A leading multinational financial payment services corporation is looking to bring on a leader in enterprise security engineering in their Chicago office. This position will be responsible for overseeing security programs from conception through execution in order to secure both internal and customer-facing products. Large-scale enterprise security experience is a must.
- Lead a group of highly technical engineers working on securing both in-house and customer distributed applications
- Continually assess existing security methodologies and integrate upgraded technologies into long-term strategy/roadmap
- Automate security tools and processes for payment transactions, access control, secure coding for web and mobile applications
- Oversee table-top analysis to identify actual and potential vulnerabilities; roadmap short- and long-term goals alongside relevant security teams on resolution
- Monitor OSS platforms and collaborate closely with Apache community to update incident response team regarding emerging threats/vulnerabilities
- Work alongside product business leaders to align security program with long-term business goals and maintain compliance
- Minimum 10-12 years progressively responsible cybersecurity experience required; at least 4-5 years architecting security programs/projects for a large enterprise institution preferred. (Advanced degrees may be substituted for professional experience as applicable)
- Minimum 2 years leading a team preferred (Team Lead/Technical Mentor positions considered)
- Experience securing Payment Authorization, Authentication, and Tokenization ecosystems highly desirable
- Hands-on experience with the following tools and/or solutions: SIEM platforms, IDS, Web Application Firewalls, Tanium, VMWare, cloud application tools (within AWS and/or GCP)
- Fluency in at least one programming language such as Java (/related), C, C++, .Net
- Expertise in data security and Big Data platforms ie. Hadoop
- Knowledge of security standards and compliance frameworks is a must; PCI-DSS preferred
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Relevant certifications include CISSP, CISM, CEH, SANS/GIAC
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a household name in financial services, securing applications to protect personal and enterprise data from exploitation at a global scale. Candidates should be willing to be on-site in downtown Chicago 2-3 days per week and follow all public and corporate requirements, including vaccination requirements, as legally applicable. Urgent hire; apply immediately.