Threat Operations Lead
An emerging MDR service company is looking to add a Threat Operations Lead to their security team. In this role you will be extremely technical and bring your knowledge of how hackers operate and lead incidents to improve the company's security operations. You will also be able to interface and share your results cross functionally with teams throughout the company. This is an opportunity to become a significant part of a growing team.
- 5 + years of Red Teaming/role that focuses on catching adversaries.
- 5 + years of experience with SIEM and EDR within a windows environment.
- Experience in developing, improving, and executing advanced analysis to discover new or potential incidents and report on results.
- Experience with Mac OS, Linux, Windows, and Python
- Deep knowledge on assessing threat indicators and reverse engineering in a windows environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity related field.
- Location: DC Metro area preferred
- Own day to day SOC operations in a 24x7 SOC environment.
- Actively assess threat indicators, conduct threat hunting operations that provide anomalous activity and potential adversary TTP's.
- Engineer automation and workflows to better scale the company's service.
- Provide actionable threat and vulnerability analysis based on security events.
- Remote opportunity!
- Full benefits package.
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding startup!
If interested in the Threat Operations lead role, apply now!
*compensation not guaranteed and dependent on candidate experience level and interview performance.