I'm working with a multi-billion dollar asset manager on an amazing opportunity! My client is looking to bring on an exceptional Threat Intelligence Analyst to add to their security team. Words can't express how great of an opportunity this is. In this role you will have the opportunity to work for an amazing company with extremely talented people. This is a hybrid opportunity with locations in Austin, Chicago and NYC with the potential to be fully remote.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skillset:
- 5 + years of experience in the Threat Intelligence space
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field
- Extensive experience researching and reporting on emerging technical threats, tactics, and adversary capabilities to improve security controls and strategic decision making.
- Possess a passion for identifying emergent malware capabilities, attack primitives and exploits and providing technical analysis and recommendations to network defenders.
- Extensive experience related to Risk Assessment and Management including evaluating and designing controls, conducting impact assessments, identifying control gaps, remediating risk, etc.
- Experience identifying and determining levels of risk to an organization's networks and systems using cybersecurity techniques and tools such as penetration testing, application security, and intel.
- Experience related to Security including designing and evaluating security systems, identifying security threats, securing computers, assessing vulnerability, etc.
Compensation for this role is 150K -200K w/ bonus +benefits
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now!