My client is one of the largest telecommunication companies in the world and has end users all over the globe. They're looking for a Network and Security Technical Coordinator to support the deployment of network/security solutions to prevent cyber threat as part of a global requirement.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Tours OR Grenoble
Duration: 1 year initial contract (possible extension)
Remote : 2-3 days remote
- My client is one of the biggest telecommunication groups in the world, they're based in Paris and have Headquarters in UK, USA, and Asia.
- Due to staff turnover my client has 3 open position within their team. As people finish at the end of the year my client is looking to fill their positions ASAP to allow for a handover period.
- My client has one of the biggest environments in the telecommunication world, they offer a long term contract, remote working and opportunities to work on the latest technologies.
- Glocomms has supported this client for close to 5 years and is responsible for hires in multiple areas of their organisation
- Network expert:
- Cisco Networking (LAN , WAN, Nexus, Catalyst)
- ROUTING & SWITCHING
- Understanding the existing architecture, doing a gap analysis , proposing improvements..
- Palo Alto
- Network Security
- Technical documents, review, update
- Technical operations, risk analysis
- Technical review of documents like HLD/LLD and propose improvements
- Technical review of the runbook and propose improvements
- Reporting to project manager and project team
If you're interested in working at one of the largest telecommunication companies in the world and on the latest technologies please send your CV, alongside the best time to contact you.