Position: Technical IT Recruiter
Hourly: Open Rate, 12 month- Contract to Hire
A prestigious Hedge fund is looking for a Technical Recruiter to source top IT talent for roles such as Software Engineers, back-end/front-end, Quant, Data Scientist etc. This top financial institute pride itself on work-life balance, progressive company mentality, and an office environment that put the technology first.
Would you like the chance to join a team with great visibility and the chance to work with and recruit geniuses in the IT industry? Are you an expert in the Technology recruiting industry when it comes to managing the end-to-end process of top-tier talent and observing market trends and implementing market mapping?
- Design, source, and implement strategies for current and long-term needs
- Develop strategic hiring needs plan with Team Leads and Hiring Managers
- Track and analyze relevant metrics to provide data-driven insights to stakeholders across the organization and within the HR team
- Represent internally and externally, acting as a company ambassador
- Participate in cross-operational projects
- 3+ years of progressive recruitment experience
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Agency and in-house preferred
- Success working in a collaborative environment with a track record of building effective relationships throughout the company and internal clients
- Data-driven project management skills
- BA/BS degree
- Must have USA work authorization, no c2c possible
- Impeccable communication
- Contract to Hire at an amazing company.
- Opportunity to work Hire and work alongside some of the brightest minds in America
- Benefits offered (Dental/health/ Vision)
- Commuter benefits
- Life insurance
If you are interested in the role, then please don't wait to apply, hiring immediately!