Our client is a remote-first, innovative start-up that creates low-code solution for the Financial Services industry to launch and sustain new products. They support installment lending programs, revolving lending programs (credit cards, charge cards, lines of credit), and even more unique customizable programs that make sense for a team's business model.
Currently, the team is looking to add a dynamic communicator with a track record of successfully building rapport with client partners. The Technical Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible on the health, retention, and growth of multiple clients. The Technical CSM will serve as the trusted point of contact for a portfolio of customers, beginning from the last stages of the sale and through on-boarding, project success, and renewals. They will proactively engage accounts to ensure optimal leverage of the product and its best practices towards customers' business goals, thinking outside the box for ways customers can increase business value and drive long-term customer success.
- Meet periodically with clients to review needs and concerns, and any trouble tickets.
- Ensure clients receive effective QBRs/MBRs and assess feedback to coincide with their most recent Net Promoter Score.
- Advocate for completion of tickets as well as provide resolutions of non-critical problems with the Technical Support Engineer, Engineering Teams and other internal stakeholders.
- Maintain strong working relationships with Sales, Marketing, Support, and Product Management teams.
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Success, Strategic Account Management, or Sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Working experience using Sequel Database along with a deep understanding of API endpoints is an absolute must.
- Ability to use Postman collections to trouble shoot payload problems, understand 400 and 500 errors.
- Have a natural proactive, service-oriented, and value-seeking nature; willingness to go above and beyond while approaching all situations with an empathetic and patient manner.
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing a consistent and high level of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.