Our client is a publicly listed market leading vendor in the Container and Zero-Trust sphere with a keen footprint in the European marketplace looking for a salesperson who can advise customers on technical nuances as well.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is in charge of leading and managing the pre-sales process with both direct and indirect customers. Both business and technical users use the TAM to be able to articulate the company's technology and product positioning. To ensure complete customer satisfaction throughout the sales process, you must be able to identify any technical and commercial difficulties with assigned accounts. Throughout the sales cycle, you must be able to build and maintain solid relationships.
- Identify and create new business prospects that may exist.
- Customer requirements should be communicated to the Product Management, Marketing, and Engineering teams.
- RFIs/RFPs have functional and technical elements that must be addressed.
- Deliver thorough and high-level sales presentations
- Reporting via the CRM system of the company
- Customers should be taught how to use things successfully.
- Provide customers with functional and technical support.
- Determine ways to cut support costs.
- Attending conferences, seminars, and other events is your responsibility.
Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Network Scanners, EDR, Policy Compliance and Audit Tools, and other enterprise security solutions are required of the ideal candidate.
Strong presenting abilities are required, as well as the ability to communicate effectively in response to emails, RFPs, and report submissions. Organized and analytical, with the ability to overcome sales challenges through innovative and adaptable techniques.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in sales & presales relevant experience.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Able to travel throughout sales territories
- IT Security Experience is a must
If you find this suitable or could be of interested, please apply.