Glocomms are currently working closely with a French multinational hospitality company with over 10,000+ employees who are in urgent need of a Tech Lead.
Role: Systems Tech Lead
Location: Paris (Remote Possibility)
Contract Period: 6 months (with possible extension)
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Identify, propose and coordinate actions related to obsolescence management, technical improvements and the implementation of standardization.
- Accompany the N3 support teams and help structure the mode of operation, methods, good practices and transformation.
- Ensure PCI DSS compliance.
- Staffing, load plan management, operational management of N3 Unix support teams, Windows, Virtualization and
- Database for projects, incidents and problem management.
- Establishment of inventories, organization and coordination of technical improvement projects: OS,
- Virtualization, Backup, Storage, Middleware, Licenses and Media.
- Coordination of compliance actions with pci-DSS standards and audit referent of the Production team.
- Technical entry point of production for service centers and suppliers. Support for the service center reversibility project.
- Participation in the various committees related to computer production.
Nutanix, VMware ESX, Nutanix AHV, Microsoft Hyper V, RHEL 6.x hyperconverged infrastructure; 7.x, Red Hat Satellite 6.7, Oracle Solaris 10 &11, Windows 2K16, 2K19, Citrix, Oracle Supercluster, Sybase ASE, Sybase IQ, Oracle RDBMS, MS SQL, Cassandra, Tomcat, Apache, AMQ, Hazelcast, Check Mk, Dynatrace, Open Ldap, MS AD, Commvault, HPE 3PAR, SAN Brocade, CyberArk, Qualys, Tripwire FIM, ServiceNow, Cisco Nexus, Checkpoint ...